Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Ahh ok i know i've been missin 4 a long time. Well not that busy but was on MSN until I 4got to start bloging! Well nothing gr8 happend but something to laugh about happend last Saturday (10th September 2005) It was ma cousin sis wedding and ooh boy, da wedding setup sucks and nothing gr8 2 wow about. I was laughin ma ass of lookin at the way the church was decorated. It was as if people are coming for some evening mass or something like that! There weren't any decoration or anything that indicates it's a wedding.

The pastor sermon was good but was too monotonous. Well was about to sleep. Thx 2 ma couins i was still awake coz they kept buggin me, else i guess i would be having a nap and God would be like wondering whts wrong with me. Ok it wasn't funny but if it was do laugh ok? :D

Well other than dat i was not feeling too good. Was kind of sick and well thx 2 God I'm gettin better and im back on track... Oh my mIRC ... am gettin kind of bored with it as all ma frenz r on ma MSN so i guess its nothing great out there ... ahh yah the bunch of lamerz are still around.. wakakakaka one person might understand this statement!

Well geting some of my designing work done and well hoping to get new clients 4 ma business. Anyone in anyway can help me out or pass some info will be gr8. Well I'm not mentioning wht buzz im doin but if ya juz interested to know than let me know ok?

Aits time for me to log off and hit da showers. Its darn hot now. Might be going out mamaking. Alone? aha yah alone ... ehehe coz i might juz bump into some frenz that i know so it makes no diffrent wether i'm going alone or with ma other friends. Oh yeah, If any of you have any info about tourism stuffs and places 4 vacation pls do let me know as well. Adioz and cau. Tc and God Bless me and for anyone thats viewing ma blog!!!

Signing Off -dinotino®©-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home