Sunday, September 04, 2005

Ahh ... I can here da guy in da mosque praying ... callin and wakin up all da muslims and non-muslims for prayers ... well i guess all da muslims will b up and da rest will be still sleeping. Some might be up coz they have to go to the market some have to go to church. Speeking of church, I'm not going this week. Am I bad for not going? That's a question I have to answer not anyone else!!!

Well, I was sleepin all day long lets say until 4.00pm yesterday. Hahaha, yah u can bet I recovered all my beautiful sleep and well I'm still kind of sleepy but I'm still awake. Weired? U c Kluang Man? Batman? I'm dinotino and of cource there's no comparison between them or for the matter of fact anyone else with me. Why u ask? Well because there's no one and i mean no one that can be in par with me! You ask why? I say, Im the best, The Greatest and The Almighty. You think Im drunk? Hell Yah I'm drunk with maself coz I love ma self sooo much. Ok, I'm not drunk I'm fine. Lol, given me the chance I can go on and on and on ....

Well I woke up, as usual head towards da pc, look up and of cource there are so many people missin me out here. Was chattin and was lookin some stuffs at the Internet. I was then reading all my mails and replying them. Caught a glimps on some ghost picture and movie clip (bullshit ... have ya ever seen a ghost saying Allah?) kakakaka man this guys are darn good but not good enough. I went on lepaking online.

Came back home. Had ma dinner and watch a tamil movie (Chinna) and then was discussing some important stuffs with ma darlz. Had a long chat and well it was funky and fun though. Than she was chattin with ma (fill in da blanks) MissG ... Yoooo darlz ... u cing this? hahahaha yeah u have to so i guess da (fill in da blanks) was replaced with dalz .. hahaha u think im drunk now? :P

Aits ok, than i cam online, was chating with some whom i didn't know (lol) got bored n ignired the nick. As usual da NightChatters were transformed, like the transformer cartoon and then came dinotino and MissG... hahaha yah yah yah chattin all da way till nw. Lets see its 6.30am(sunday) now hahaha. Saturdays blog is finnaly updated on a sunday morning cool eh?

Well i download a forum and some stuffs 2 create a portal and im still figuring it how it works and how it's gonna work. Well I think I'm gonna take time off and rest before i start doing and workin on it again. Im not sure wether Im gonna hit the beds and tuck maself in but im sure im gonna go get a hot coco and eat some CHOCOLATE CAKE ( MissG u seeing this? ) Maybe u might have ignored it but its CHOCOLATE CAKE Im gonna have hahaha...

Ok that's all from me to maself and ohh yeah to al of you are viewing ma blog. Muax and love you Jeson and to everyone else. Guess what? Blogging is fun. Those of you that don't have one, can actually try em out. You won't be bored, trust me!!! God Bless Ya All and good morning Jesus. Sorry Im not going to church today but do forgive all ma sins though I've not done anything. Im always a good kid and You know that. So please keep the blessing coming in. Oh yeah, Jesus, please bless all those who are far and near, those who are sick and suffering and bless all those that need You. Muax and love u to Jesus!!!

Signing Off -dinotino®©-

2 Comments:

At September 04, 2005 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinooooooooooooooo u mean mean dinasourrrrrrrr..!!!!!! ur makaning with me ahhhh!!! /me jumps jumps jumps n pijakkkkssssssssss the dinosour toes of urs!! Nahh padan muka... lain kali makan la without sharing with me somemore... uwekkkk ... hehe ... n God wont forgive u for u hav sinned by not giving me tha cake ... uwaaaaaaa :(((
Just jokin.. now go to bed shoo shoo.. nite nite God bless n sweet dreams

 
At September 04, 2005 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is awesome If you have skin problems, I'm sure you'd be interested in acne help Here's where you'll get the latest news and articles about acne help

 

Post a Comment

<< Home