Friday, September 02, 2005

What Everyone Has To Say About ME!!!
Good morning God, Jeson, and good morning to everyone. Indeed i didn't sleep today. Well this happens all the time and its usual. So how's everyone feeling today? God said he's fine and funky and so is Jeson. Ok, I hope everyone of you are freekin cool and fine as well!!!
Ok, I was juz thinking of somethings and suddenly something poped up. I was thinking of a session in ma blog where all ma dear and close ones can say someting about me. All bad and worst comments about me a very much acceptable. So here's a place where you can have d honour to say what ya want to and of course juz watch da language!
Ok people, happy typing stuffs about me ... fell free to give ya comments about me almost about everything that you want too....Anyway this session will be opend to everyone until...(closing date not fixed yet) So keep em all coming in!!! Have a nice day and God Bless Ya all!!!
Signing Off -dinotino®©-

6 Comments:

At September 02, 2005 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggers, Citizen Journalists See Katrina From The Inside
Bloggers and other citizen journalists have once again proven the growing importance of the Internet in covering the biggest news events, contributing heart-wrenching, personal accounts in living the tragedy ...
I love this blog! My site: adipex

 
At September 02, 2005 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comeback tour
Freelance writer Lisa Dickey is traveling the length of Russia from Vladivostok to St.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home business idea site. It pretty much covers work at home business idea related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At September 02, 2005 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ermmm....jeson ma laling bro....wat can i say about u other den ur a fine species of the rare dinosaur....kekekkeke....dinotino! cute, bubbly, nice, caring, a gem of a person....and i lab u choo much....mwakzz.....stay da same alwiz!

 
At September 02, 2005 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attractive...Appealing...Sweet...
Good-looking...Charming...
Eye-catching... Smart...Striking...
Bubbly... Sparkling...
Full of life... Dazzling... Humorous... Smart.. Witty... Funny... Exceptional...
Terrific...Wonderful..Influential...
Credible... Likeable...
Attention-grabbing..Pleasing...
Friendly... Good-natured... Great...
Amazing... Good cook.. Wonderful fren.. n the list continues..

Okie Jeson darls done my part.. n it aint 4 free.. jom gie bunjee jumping!! n perhaps after tht chicken rice :D how can ahh
God bless ya in all tht u do.. Stay cute, stay dino, n dont forget wht u owe me k :D

 
At September 02, 2005 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there baby! Well what can I say?? He is the love of my life!! My darling!! Well he has been bloggin away from the 31st!! looks good my baby!! he looks soo cute when he is bloggin! Now u can stop smiling from ear to ear my dear!

Well he is a gem of a guy and I'm so fortunate to have him in my life! All I can say is that I love you very much baby and I love your blogs as well! It is very good and keep on blogging baby!! Muakssss my darling baby!

 
At September 03, 2005 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dino Bro! I say! Did u know that talking about yourself too much is not good for ya health? keke. Ok first things first.. You.. My bro.. Can a be a good stand up comedian! Second bro, who's that Senthila? Gf ah? lol OK Just kidding. Good blogs bro, thoughtfull and funny. Keep 'em coming. As they say, It ain't done till the fat lady sings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home