Friday, September 02, 2005

Story Of A PC!!!

Pc geting older day by day, need more attention ... Poor darlin of mine. Had to backup all the files from both C: and D: drive. Ahhh... Had been doing them since 12.00am and finaly things are kind of done. I got all of the files ziped up and now i need to start seperating them into categories so that i can start burning them later.

Ahh!!! guess im gonna start checking my mails and start replying them and im gonna download new virus patern files for all my antivirus and my firewalls. Oh yeah, i did update my eMule server.met and i think im gonna do them now as well.

Its gonna be a great morning today I guess and well I hope it will. Im gonna go pay ma Maxis bills and also ma water bill today morning. Yehaaa!!! Whats next? Right, I'm gonna start disturbing Mr.Photoshop and Mr.Fireworks ... hahaha ... afta i get a lil tired than it's off with ma e-books ... Aits im gonna have ma Oats now. Muaxxx and love maself so da very much and to all of you who are reading this now!

Signing Off -dinotino®©-

0 Comments:

<< Home